December 28, 2000 Year End Meeting
Town Board Minutes
Southwest Oswego Community Center
Supervisor: Jack Tyrie, Jr.
Town Board Members: Margaret Mahaney, Victoria Mullen,
Richard Pratt, Barbara Tierney
meeting of the Town of Oswego Board was held at 5:30 PM at the Oswego Town
Hall. The meeting was called to order by Supervisor Tyrie; roll call was
taken with the following members present:
* Move $1,478.00 for A1220.11 Supervisor Assistant to A1110.4 Justice Contractual;
* Move $1,581.00 from A1355.1 Assessor Personal Services to A1420.4 Attorney;
* Move $581.00 from A1410.4 Town Clerk Contractual to A1650.4 communications;
* Move $206.00 from A1355.4 Assessors Contractual to A1660.4 Storeroom contractual;
* Move $32.00 from A1455.4 Assessors Contractual to A3310.4 Traffic Control;
* Move $1800.00 from A8810.4 Cemetery Contractual to A8010.4 Zoning contractual.
Moved by Councilor Tierney and seconded by Councilor Pratt. All ayes motion carried. .
Resolution 2000-231Be it resolved that the Oswego Town Board modifies the 2000 Highway Budget as follows:
* Move $3,266.00 from DA5110.4 Contractual to DA5142.1 Personal Services;
* Move $1,268.00 from DA5130.2 Equipment to DA5142.1 Personal Services;
* Move $1,500.00 from DA9030.8 Social Security to DA5142.1 Personal Services;
* Move $2,911.00 from DA5142.4 Contractual to DA5142.1 Personal Services.
Moved by Councilor Tierney and seconded by Councilor Mullen. All ayes motion carried.
Town Clerk's Report:
Resolution 2000-232 Be it resolved that the Oswego Town Board approves the payment of the following vouchers:
Clerk reported corrections to the following abstracts:
* Abstract 10 General Fund new total $12,441.07
* Abstract 10 Highway Fund new total $86,529,57 BC/BS payments not on vouchers.
* $6387.52General, $5056.96 Highway
* Abstract 11 Highway fund new total $10,522.04 refund received for $104.26.
* Abstract 12 General Fund new total $19,178.13 refund received for $16.00.
Resolution 2000-233 Be it resolved that the Oswego Town Board authorizes the establishment of a Tax Collector's Cash Drawer in the amount of $250.00 for the 2001 Tax Season. Moved by Councilor Mahaney and seconded by Councilor Pratt. All ayes motion carried.
Resolution 2000-234 Be it resolved that the Oswego Town Board waives the second mailing fee for Town Tax Bills. Moved by Councilor Mullen and seconded by Councilor Tierney. All ayes motion carried.
Resolution 2000-235 Be it resolved that the Oswego Town Board approves the payment of a meeting stipend of $15.00 for attendance at Zoning Board of Appeals meetings as submitted by vouchers by members of ZBA for the year 2000. Moved by Councilor Tyrie and seconded by Councilor Mullen. All ayes motion carried.
Motion by Councilor Tierney and seconded by Councilor Pratt to adjourn the year-end meeting at 6:15 PM.
Theresa A. Cooper, RMC